Hutton’s, the UK’s leading ship supplier, has moved into a large new head office and warehouse facility to accommodate the company’s growing business.
Located in Witty Street, Hull, the new double-sized unit is called Dianthus House and has access straight onto the A63 and national motorway network, along with being strategically located for access to Europe overnight via the Hull to Rotterdam ferry. The large new facility provides increased storage, warehousing and logistics facilities along with larger administration offices.
Managing Director Alex Taylor says: “This is an exciting time for us and an important step to prepare for our next ten years of business. We look forward to many years of success in our new, larger premises.”
The new premises has plenty of room to accommodate Hutton’s extensive stock list and boasts:
• 3,000 sq mtrs of warehousing
• 1,500 cu mtrs of freezer and chilled storage, packing, delivery and loading areas
• secure bonded warehouse
• tailor-made office space
• filing and storage facilities
• meeting rooms and staff areas
Customers are advised that the Hutton’s sales lines will remain the same:
Tel: +44 (0) 1482 324093 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hutton’s dominant role in the UK’s marine supply industry is demonstrated by its sales figures which continue to exceed expectations. June and July both recorded monthly sales in excess of one million and the annual turnover is anticipated to reach seven figures – up more than £3million on 2010 results. In particular the company is benefiting from the offshore boom, supplying a wide range of offshore support vessels in the North Sea and Humberside region.
Alex Taylor said: “We believe these figures demonstrate that our dedication to providing cost-effective and timely ship supply solutions is an approach very much appreciated by our world-wide clients.”
Notes to Editors:
• Hutton’s new address is:
• Hutton’s has developed as the UK’s one-stop shop facility providing the full range of products and services to the International Shipping and the Offshore Industry.
• With a history dating back almost 200 years, Hutton’s ensures the highest standards are provided to customers from its extensive branch network.
• Having the UK’s largest branch network ensures that most of the UK’s ports are no more than two hours from a Hutton’s depot.
• In recent years Hutton’s has acquired a number of related businesses including Pembroke and London-based Lars Knutsen & Clode