Full time role. Competitive salary and benefits package
Based in Wingrave, Buckinghamshire HP22 4LW with some remote working
Elaborate Communications is seeking a capable Digital Marketing Lead to bring its digital campaigns to life. We’re looking for someone who knows how to engage an audience and generate results. You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Identifying suitable digital strategies, across appropriate channels, to meet our clients’ objectives
- Planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels on behalf of a range of international clients, initiating debate and encouraging engagement while raising the profile of our clients and positioning them as thought leaders within the maritime sector
- Creating eye-catching and engaging content for use across a range of promotional activities
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against agreed goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluating emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising online advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter able to work on own initiative as well as operate well as part of a team
The successful candidate must be confident, well-educated and able to communicate clearly, with a strong grasp of all aspects of digital marketing.
Knowledge of the maritime industry is advantageous but not essential as long as the candidate has a willingness to learn quickly.
Strong written skills are important and candidates are expected to be a native or fluent English speaker and writer.
We welcome applications from new graduates/post-graduates with the relevant skills and level of qualifications.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK.
Elaborate Communications supports flexible working, including home working, but the successful candidate will be expected to work at least three days a week in the office in order to support the wider team.
All candidates are expected to hold a valid driving licence and have a suitable mode of transport as the office is not served by public transport.
The ability and willingness to travel internationally would be an advantage as many of our clients are based overseas.
To apply for this role, please send a CV along with a covering letter to Sean Moloney email@example.com before the 30th September 2022.